Red Carpet Gala: "Boogie Nights" event on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
The event is an annual fundraiser for SDA and proceeds from the event help support ongoing efforts to improve and revitalize downtown Selah.
Selah Downtown Association also presented awards to the 2017 "Downtown Selah Beautification Award" recipients. The annual awards have become a tradition recognizing local residents and homeowners, businesses and individuals working to beautify downtown Selah.
Awards were given in the following categories:
1) Residential Award (Award winners: 312 S. 3rd Street and 206 W. Barlett Avenue)
2) Small Business Award (Award winner: Tailgaters Bar & Grill)
3) Corporate or Co-op Business Award (Award winner: Tree Top Store & Visitor Center)
4) Public Service Provider Award (Award winner: City of Selah Public Works Department)
5) Place-Maker Award (Award winner: Selah Parks & Recreation Services Area (SPRSA) Board)
6) Beautification Advocacy Award (Award winner: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- Selah Congregation)
7) Community Award (Award winner: Selah Dolphins Swim Team)
A big THANK YOU to our event sponsors:
"A" Industrial Supply
Allan Insurance Agency
Auto Spa Car Wash
Broadway Bound Dance Academy
Central Washington Insurance Agency
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Yakima
Extreme Sports Photos
Fidelity Title Company
Girl Crush Winery of Selah
Madd Hatters Haunt
Mandie's Art Parties
Natural Accent Flooring
Rider Cellars of Selah
Selah Chevron / Toro Taco
Selah Family Dentistry
Selah Vision Clinic
Tree Top, Inc.
Wine Country Crushers
Yakima Regional Hospital